The IPower Plus 330W Solar Panel (CS6U- 330P) is a robust solar module with 72 solar cells (24V). These modules can be used for on-grid solar applications. Rigorous quality control and in-house testing facilities guarantee Canadian Solar’s modules meet the highest quality standards possible.
- High module efficiency up to 16.97%, and cell efficiency of up to 20%
- Positive power tolerance: 0 ~ +5W
- Robust frame to withstand heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance: 96%
- High energy yield at Low NOCT
- Salt mist, ammonia, and blowing sand resistance testing for seaside, farm, and desert environments.
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- 10 year product warranty on materials/workmanship and 25 year linear power output warranty. Plus added 25 year insurance coverage.
|Nominal Max Power (Pmax)||330 watts|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||37.2V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||8.88A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||45.6V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.45A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V (IEC/UL)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Cell Arrangement||72 (6 x 12)|
|Dimensions||77.2 x 39.1 x 1.57in
(1960 x 992 x 40mm)
|Weight||49.4 lbs (22.4kg)|
|Connectors||T4 (MC4 Compatable)|